Hydraulic Hose Assembly Protection
Flexdraulic offers several hose protection options to protect hydraulic hose assemblies in severe operating conditions and environments from the effects of abrasion, crushing, oils, and solvents. Flexdraulic hydraulic hose protection options in the form of wrap, sleeves, guards and restrictors help prolong the service life of hydraulic assemblies subject to excessive handling, harmful ultraviolet radiation, and of hydraulic assemblies being handled in operating temperatures from -180°F to 430°F.
Protective hose wrap protects and bundles hose assemblies.
- Unique manufacturing process makes it better than other hose wraps.
- Hose wraps provide great elastic memory. Stays wrapped longer.
- Provides maximum protection to hose assemblies and hose assembly bundles.
- Protects against abrasion and crushing.
- Protective hose wraps are impenetrable to oils and solvents.
- Highly resistant to harmful UV radiation.
- Wide operating temperature range -180°F to 250°F.
- Installs on hose assemblies during fabrication.
- Can be installed on hoses already in use without removing them.
Protective hose sleeves provide the ultimate hose and operator protection from abrasion and hose failure.
- Tight, smooth surface protects hose assemblies and bundles from abrasion.
- Contains oil spillage from possible hose leaks.
- Resistant to harmful UV radiation.
- Polyide 6 yarn is less bulky than other hose sleeve materials.
- Engineered to international standards for line of sight operator specifications, abrasion and conductivity.
Hose guards shield points of abrasion from wear on hydraulic hoses.
- Durable wear shields with an extremely high wear factor.
- Versatile, simple, effective solution for hose wear and abrasion.
- Prevents 90% of hose failures due to wear at points of contact.
- Impervious to solvents such as oil, grease, gasoline.
- Wide operating temperature range -40°F to 430°F.
- Hydraulic hose guards are easy to install. Attach to almost any size or type of hose.
- Engineered for a safe, acceptable degree of bend radius.
- Maintain integrity of hose assembly.
- Available for a wide range of hose sizes.
- Easy to fit securely on hose assembly ends at critical hose and fitting connections.
- Recommended for hose assemblies subject to continuous chaffing, kinking, and bending stress such as with air, oil, hydraulic fluid transfer hose assemblies and pressure washer hoses.
- Bend Restrictors Prolong the life of hose assembles that undergo substantial handling.
Contact a member of our technical staff to discuss your application needs, or call us at (888) 382-0262 to learn more about Flexdraulic hydraulic hose protection options.