Hydraulic Hose Assembly Protection
Flexdraulic offers several hose protection options to protect
hydraulic hose assemblies in severe operating conditions and
environments from the effects of abrasion, crushing, oils,
and solvents. Flexdraulic hydraulic hose protection options in
the form of wrap, sleeves, guards and restrictors help prolong
the service life of hydraulic assemblies subject to excessive
handling, harmful ultraviolet radiation, and of hydraulic assemblies
being handled in operating temperatures from -180°F to 430°F.
Protective Hose Wrap
- Unique manufacturing process makes it better than other hose wraps.
- Hose wraps provide great elastic memory and stays wrapped longer.
- Protective hose wraps are impenetrable to oils and solvents.
- Provides maximum protection to hose assemblies and bundles.
- Provides protection against abrasion and crushing.
- Highly resistant to harmful UV radiation.
- Wide operating temperature range from -180°F to 250°F.
- Install on hose assemblies during fabrication.
- Can be installed on hoses already in use without removing them.
Protective Hose Sleeves
- Tight, smooth surface protect hose assemblies and bundles from abrasion.
- Contains oil spillage from possible hose leaks.
- Resistant to harmful UV radiation.
- Polyide 6 yarn is less bulky than other hose sleeve materials.
- Engineered to international standards for line of sight operator specifications, abrasion, and conductivity.
Protective Hose Guards
- Durable wear shields with an extreme high wear factor.
- Versatile, simple, effective solution for hose wear and abrasion.
- Prevents 90% of hose failures due to wear at points of contact.
- Impervious to solvents such as oil, grease, and gasoline.
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°F to 430°F.
- Easy to install and attach to almost any size or type of hose.
- Prolong life of hose assemblies that undergo substantial handling.
Engineered for a safe, acceptable degree of bend without compromising
the integrity of your hose assemblies.
Recommended for hose assemblies subject to continuous chafing, kinking,
and bending stress, such as with air, oil, hydraulic fluid transfer hose
assemblies, and pressure washer hoses.
- Available in a wide range of sizes for a variety of hoses.
Send us an email or call
to discuss your application needs or to learn more about Flexdraulic hydraulic hose